Hope in Christ had a wonderful work paint party and we were truly blessed with great fun and lots to eat thanks to the Bridge church ladies & Ruth for the food and beverages. A huge percentage of our volunteers were youth from Ferrum High school and St Dominic’s, what a privilege it is to see our youth getting involved in the things of God.
Thanks to all our donors from August
- A special thanks to the St Dominic’s scholars, Ferrum high scholars, Why not group, Bridge church members & family & friends that made themselves available for our Paint work party.
- Thank you Bridge church for the donation of Paint.
- Thank you to Allan Bach for a donation of R10 000.00 + Paint
- Thank you Meadowland Estate for a donation of 2 Tables & 12 chairs
- Thank you to Mica hardware for the donation of Paint
- Thank you to Nicky Wu for the donation of R3000.00
- Thank you Round table for a donation of a Borehole pump & 2 booster pumps valued at R10 607.71
- Thank you to Sean Malherbe for the payment of the glass & installation of glass for the dining hall
- Thank you to all the ladies that contributed food and beverages for our work paint party
- Thank you Carol for donation lights, camp cot, satellite dish, heater
- Thank you Claudette from Fideco Homes for a donation of window, roof sheets, 110m pipes, toilet seats, plumbing accessories, toilets, builders mesh, etc